Template: One Page Per Day Calendar Planner for Apple iWork Numbers

by Michael on September 10, 2007

One page per day calendar template iwork numbers

This template absolutely rocks!

It is a one page per day calendar, with automatic day updating, plus a daily task list, and notes page. The design is fantastic and functional, probably the best that I have seen for Numbers so far.

Here is a detail of one of the pages:

One Page Per Day Detail

The template is designed by Jim Ludwig, here is his description of the template:

One page per day calendar for Circa (or other binders) that automatically updates each page with day of the week and “mini” calendars. Saturday and Sunday are automatically put onto one page. Only need to change one cell at start of month and entire worksheet will update. Includes a cover page and a blank “extra” page for extra notes. Should use with a duplex printer – the template will put lined notes page on the calendar page.

You can download the One Page per Day Calendar here.

{ 7 comments… read them below or add one }

Jim Ludwig January 2, 2008 at 9:26 am

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your kind words on my calendar template. I posted it on DIY planner months ago and only today was back on the site and was a bit amazed to see that people actually tried it and liked it too. I have a number of improvements done and in the works, hopefully to be ready soon.

Only a quick note to mention that you’ve hyperlinked my name (or does it do it automatically?) to a book on Amazon that I have nothing to do with! No big deal, I just didn’t want to confuse anyone into thinking that I also wrote “Glory Hole”!

Thanks,

Jim

Michael January 2, 2008 at 2:08 pm

Jim,

Great to hear from you! I really enjoy your work, and hope you can share more in our forum.

I apologize about the Amazon thing. It’s a script that matches up keywords with their products.

- Michael

Scott Smith January 24, 2008 at 11:20 pm

This template looks amazing, unfortunately I can’t figure out which “one cell” will allow me to update it from October 2007. Can you give me a bit more guidance?

Thanks,
Scott Smith

bonvie December 29, 2008 at 9:08 am

Hi, I appreciate your efforts, but am still in a long term search for a template that is “intelligent”, meaning it will know how to lay out the dates on the calendar depending on the month and year the user inputs. This was a very simple operation in Appleworks, which included a template to create a monthly page calendar, insert artwork as desired and print. I have searched everywhere for months, and have not found anything for iWork, or even Office for Mac. I have found mathematical formulas that I could never understand. It is tremendously frustrating, and I’m wondering if you have thought of doing a monthly “smart” calendar template. Best Regards

Denis Brennan July 30, 2009 at 10:41 am

Jim,
Great work – still and now we’re in July 2009!. I have downloaded and used it and am in the process of adapting it to my purposes – which is to use the calendar/diary as a reminder system with different (repetitive) things that I have to check I’ve done every week or day.

Rob August 28, 2009 at 4:24 am

great looking template but how do I get it to be 2009?

Michael October 17, 2009 at 2:37 pm

Rob,

I’ll take a look at it and post an update for 2009 (now a little late) and 2010.

- Michael