Apple recently updated Numbers for iPad to version 1.3. Improvements include:
- Wireless printing with AirPrint using iOS 4.2, including page range selection, number of copies, and duplex printing.
- Print preview to adjust how a sheet prints across multiple pages, including Auto Fit.
- PDF export takes advantage of pagination settings from print preview.
- Formula entry using a keyboard, including predictive function selector.
- Support for iOS 4.2 multitasking.
- Localized in Portuguese, Danish, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish, and Traditional Chinese.
- Improved reliability when importing Numbers ’09 and Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Improved usability.
- Fixed issues when using a WebDAV server, including signing out when a server is no longer accessible, saving port numbers in server addresses, and saving files with invalid characters in their names.
- Improved PDF export using iOS 4.2, which resolves an issue with missing fonts on Windows.
Numbers for iPad version 1.3 is available as a free update on the app store.